Tuesday, May 16, 2006

You ARE an artist

Office no electricity.
I walked around the office, looking for materials to read.
Noticed the graphic designer drawing, walked to his table.
He was drawing a real life dog, a collie, I think.

"Wow, that's really good."
As his pencil was brushing the dog's fur coat, "Nah, I'm just fooling around."

Minutes later, I walked to his table again.
"Hey, you done with your dog?"
"Nah, I threw it away."
"Why?!!"
"It was nothing, just playing around with the pencil."
"But it's your work! Your artpiece!"
*Soft snicker*.
"I'm no ART-ist, I just do what the boss tells me to."

I walked away, before my big mouth gets me into trouble again.
I'm thinking of getting him a nice little sketch book.

And... yes... you're right... I DO... have a little...
ahem... girlie fancy crush on him... hehehehe *blushing, covering face with both hands*

1 comment:

Nobody said...

sad, isnt it?

But thats life...