Saturday, May 13, 2006

FirstDayofWork's BOoBoO

At cash register.
I was trying to very very gently fold the gift-wrapping papers in a bundle, when I needed to use a paper to put them together, I asked...

Me= Can I use this ah? (pointing at used papers)
Colleague= Don't lar, use this. (pointing at new paper)
Me= ( using the paper he pointed to wrap and said...) I'm an environmentalist ma... thought can use recycled paper. Must reduce paper wastage. Save trees , you know...?
(handing the very very elaborated gift-wraps to customer)*suddenly realized I've been contradicting my company's nature of business*
(face all red) Err... you didn't hear that... (grinning widely)

Customer smiled and walked off.

Colleagues and I laughed histerically when it was safe to do so.

Argh!!.......

No comments: