Saturday, July 26, 2014

This movie, Initial D is screening again on tv.
I'm packing my things, getting ready to attend a job interview in the State of Penang.
I find myself singing a Celine Dion song as I pack.
Funny, I'm not feeling as jittery as I was on Wednesday when I received the phone call invitation for the interview.
Perhaps it was Cc's assurance on Thursday, that the company is of a good industry and the work will be very systematic.
I know that I will face difficulties, like every other workplace, but somehow, Cc just made the anxious jitters go away.
Cc even kindly loaned me a Jobstreet guidebook.
******************
I came across my old stuff while packing.
The newspaper clippings, my personal writings here and there.
I threw most of them away.
But kept a piece - one which I had written to a famous local blogger and to my surprise, he replied.
I had forgotten all about it.

Among the pieces that I threw, one was about my experience back in college, dated back more than 10 years ago. I do remember that particular incident but not as detailed as what I had written.
I'm glad I had written it down.
I decided to thank my ex-classmates who had helped me during that incident.
We are connected via Facebook and I sent them a group-message of gratitude.
All of them gave a thumbs up.
One was curious, "Why suddenly such emotions?"
I assured him, all is ok.
=)

No comments: