Tuesday, July 15, 2014

It’s time I make a move.
In the next World Cup 2018 Russia, I want to be in a place where when I look back to 2014, I can have a wide horizon.
I want to be in awe how far I've come.
I need to do this.
I told my plans to everyone and anyone who was willing to listen.
I want to be held accountable for this plan.
I have not even found a job in the new State yet but I’ll still make the move no matter how scared I am. There’s no turning back.
My good friend M, keep saying, “Well, you have nothing to lose. But a lot to gain.”
Wf, “Sure, why not? It’s always good to make changes in our lives while we still think we can.”
TCM, ”If you don’t do this, you will be asking yourself the what if-s for the rest of your life. Don’t worry, the paths will be clearer as you go forward.”
I asked my sis about her journey when she relocated.
"No regrets !Was it hard? You bet ! But it was all worth it. "
Yw, Cc, LC, YD --Everyone gave the thumbs up.
It’s a full score.
Heck, even CLY, back when we were still speaking.
I must say, he is the precipitator of this initiation.
I remember clearly how he patronised my reasons not to make the move. He felt I’m just too comfortable wallowing in my comfort zone.
He was right on this point.
I do have him to thank.

No comments: