Saturday, July 12, 2014

Last night, when I got home, I saw an unfamiliar young lady standing outside my gate.
I asked her what’s the matter.
She told me that she’s looking for her cat’s litter. The mother cat had just delivered but she can’t find her kittens.
I saw how confused and dreary the mother cat looked.
I suspect my other neighbour had done something.
He was very unhappy that the cat’s faeces were often found in his garden.
I don’t think he’d welcome more of them in the neighbourhood.
This evening, when I was jogging, I saw the mother cat again.
She was still searching for her kittens. Although, she’s a cat, but I could feel the despair on her face and the hopelessness in her soft steps.
As I continue to jog, I wondered what kind of person could separate a mother from her children.
How to differentiate 
the human, 
animal 
and beast ?

No comments: