Sunday, November 24, 2013

It's my birthday.
You know you're no longer young when you no longer look forward to birthdays, not your own at least.
If it's other people - it's a great excuse to indulge in food.

I had crepes yesterday.
I bought the online vouchers much earlier and decided to treat myself.
Drank some therapeutic flower tea and ate a macaroon.

I should have taken a pic of the food.
I really need to camwhore more.

I'll just use this photo as credited below. I was there.
Just not at that time this photo was taken . =p
http://marogalfoodparadise.blogspot.com/2012/08/winter-lover-bakery-house-strand-kota.html
I needed to make a birthday wish.
Although I know I do have the strong desire to have someone to hold my hand, I know it's not a wise wish.
I stared at the twinkling star.
I felt the deep sincere yearning in my heart.

" I ask that I smile more. I jump* more. To have more moments of clarity in mind."

*I usually jump when I'm happy/excited. Most of my gym classes require jumping too.

No comments: