Wednesday, July 17, 2013

I'm learning to practise gratitude.

Woke up in time for gym.
Had a good meal using the discount coupon I bought online.
Saw the very amiable restaurant co-owner.
She's very pretty and she wore a really nice Korean fashioned dress.
Bumped into my good colleague/friend and chatted a little while just before clocking in for work.
Had a good time teasing each other.
Found a newspaper cutting that offers free movie preview.
Gave the newspaper cutting to a very grateful colleague. ( I think I made a new friend!)
Managed to rectify a mistake I made earlier at work.
In the process, I gotten to know a new colleague who was very helpful.
Chatted with M (my karaoke colleague/friend).
She gave me a very cute key chain which says "DON't GIVE UP". The other side is a MIRROR- subtly stating that I shouldn't give up on myself =)
Signed up for a charity event. Got another colleague interested too. She just might join me.
Came home and had a very good home-made chocolate ice cream cake given by the neighbour.
Meditated awhile just before a reasonably good night's rest.

See? So many happy events in the day.
So why does my mind need to keep replaying that one petty event. That biatch is so not worth it.

Remember teasips, my mind is a garden which I'm entirely in charge of.
And I'm planting beautiful flowers...

No comments: