Monday, July 22, 2013

Angels in my midst

Scene 1
I was feeling slightly blue despite being in the Body Combat class.
Suddenly, the instructor did a Michael Jackson pose at the end of the track.
The whole class burst out laughing.
I did too.

Scene 2
Again, I was feeling blue.
A Facebook friend forwarded me a very hot guy's photo taken in one of her running events.
Her comments about how the other ladies acted around him were too amusing  for me to keep a straight face.
I was grinning from ear to ear in front of the monitor.

Scene 3
I was reminded of the darkest period of my life.
My eyes were tearing up.
A student saw that my eyes were red.
He deliberately stayed with me just to chat.
He didn't ask me why, but I guess he just wanted to make sure I'm ok.

Thank you ANGELS.
I'm grateful.

No comments: