Friday, March 16, 2012

Was feeling very very LOW.
No mood to work at all .
Went to the Lounge and pressed myself a cup of White Coffee from the auto-machine.
Suddenly, my mood shot up like a Lipton advertisement.
Can really imagine myself dancing with Hugh Jackman.

Bi@tch came again to the counter, and I was even civil to her, bearing this FB quote in mind - **Being nice to someone you hate doesn't mean you're fake. It means you're mature enough to tolerate your hate towards them. **
Nope E., I couldn't possibly give up my good friend Coffee.
Heck, I'll drink cow's pee if it can make me feel this good.

Sigh.
But I do understand and acknowledge all the research findings about caffeine and Bipolar disorder.
Sigh.
How?

1 comment:

E. said...

Very good quote you have there. About coffee, if it soothes your soul, i'm definitely not stopping you =) A cup per day can't really hurt, can it?