Thursday, March 15, 2012

Lately, there's this African student who has been creating a lot of fuss at workplace.
Everyone hates her.
Yesterday, things got so bad, I asked the boss to intervene. She even played the 'RACE CARD'- claiming that we're prejudiced against her because she's African.
( I wanted to say that RUDENESS is not a race,Bi@tch - to her face, but swallowed it)
I told her that I'd be very obliged to write a full report of all the incidents that have taken place since my first encounter with her.
Another colleague was very willing too.
She was very surprised that we remembered all the other incidents very well, so she backed down and 'apologised'.
((I had even written a blogpost about it back in -Thursday, December 02, 2010.
Yup, we're all wondering why hasn't this Bi@tch graduated....))

Oh, that's why she backed down when I told her about the report I'd be most obliged to write.
Obviously she can no longer afford any more delay.
Anyway, the whole confrontation really made me very upset, not only at the obnoxious student, but also at the boss for cowering at her threats of complaints.
I was really shaken.
My whole body was shaking, my voice was quivering.
My colleagues were trying their best to comfort me, telling me it's ok.
But last night, I had to take a pill to sleep.
When I woke up this morning, I was still feeling the blues.

She came again today and my colleague just ignored her.
I was silently cheering for my colleague's boldness!
Yup, again she created a fuss - went to the boss to complain, - we were called in ,etc...
But WTF, our positions are too petty to protect anyway.
I told Boss, 'It felt good, it felt like the right thing to do.'
And now I'm much more at peace with myself.
I don't need a pill to sleep tonight.
Therefore, I'm now even MORE sure that it WAS THE RIGHT THING TO DO.

No comments: