Sunday, March 04, 2012

I FB messaged my friend who was very concern about a friend who was showing signs of a breakdown.

Please make sure she gets professional help. If she's denying the seriousness, maybe get a one/two more close/good friends to intervene.
Believe me, due to the stigma, most ppl are only admitted to the ward when things have gotten severely out of hand.
Only then, the patient him/herself and the ppl around them would finally admit the problem.
By then, the instability would have severed to an illness, and it becomes harder for the patient to find him/her own centre point of mental stability.
I think I have told you before how regretful I am for not seeking help MUCH earlier as my symptoms were already showing years before.
Hope you don't mind me blabbering, it would be tragic if you have TWO mental patient friends.
One is already too MANY.

No comments: