Sunday, March 04, 2012

Every night before I sleep, I will always hear a reminder whispered to me, " You're crazy, don't you ever forget that."
Evidently,my mental health status DOES affect my self-esteem.

Then, last night, I watched a reality tv show where this 'crazy' girlfriend was ill-treating the boyfriend. He's this sweet and very oddly submissive guy.
While I was watching, I secretly hope that droves of female viewers would contact him and make him change his mind about that whack job girlfriend of his.

This show reminded me of an earlier conversation I had regarding mental patients.
"At least we admit our problem and sought professional help, unlike the so many others who are still making lives miserable for the people around them. Heck, they might even be responsible for sending people to mental wards due to stressful environment they cause..."

Here’s to the crazy ones. The rebels. The troublemakers. The ones who see things differently. While some may see them as the crazy ones, we see genius. Because the people who are crazy enough to think they can change the world, are the ones who do. Steve Jobs Apple Inc.

No comments: