Saturday, March 03, 2012

This is the moment I have always longed for.
The peace and cool air of the night accompanying me while I type. (gosh, it even sounds melodious)
I went out alone, as usual.
It is sad that I enjoy my own company? Or merely narcissistic? Or worst, I'm joining the Norman Bates clan?
I sort of 'talk to myself', not the in third person manner, just... thinking out loud.

I pushed myself to go out, and was very pleased to find that the tiny little departmental store near my home had its own crowd and there were new small businesses set up.
I walked around inhaling the food aroma as much as I can.
It's free, after all...

I was really amusing myself.
Smiled at children.
Absorbing the happy images into my head.

2 comments:

E. said...

Not many people can go out alone and enjoy their own company. You are one of the lucky ones.

cendolic said...

well, maybe I do try to make an effort to mentally connect to the surrounding? perhaps then, I don't feel lonely even though I'm alone?