Wednesday, January 23, 2008

My mother hides food from me.

Crazy ler?

She has been doing it for years, and I'm immuned to it.
But two nights ago, I accidentally bumped into these things ...
I was holding a camera ... so... why not?


It's the Honey... see?



Can you see the Tiger biscuits? It's the one with white packaging. I know it's hard to see in this photo, but I didn't want to move her stuff.


Can you see the instant noodles?

Usually I keep all these crazy family things hidden inside me.
Not exactly a proper topic to chat on the dinner table with friends is it?
But now, I letting it out.
I think it's therapeutic.
After all I've been through, I'm sure it'd do me some good.
I'm sure it's at least worth experimenting.

U know what's the worst thing?
mother always forgets the foodstuff she hides.
Therefore, by the time she remembers... it would have expired.
Then,,,,she'd offer it to the family.
Eg. Like just recently.
She found a packet of raisins which had expired (1 year), no doubt she had hidden it, coz I would have eaten some of them had I saw them. -(I love raisins)

It was used as an ingredient for the cookies, which I happily ate anyway.
I love raisins... even when it is SO... dry...
See?
This is how I grew up
I always agree with this quote...

"Before they were crazy, the world was crazy to them first."

No comments: