Friday, January 11, 2008

I was lying on my bed, feeling utterly confused with myself.
I feel guilty, and yet I'm still angry.
I feel I have fallen, and yet I still want to fight.
I have the little fire, but no strength.

Then, I felt something.
My stomach.
I had a lot for dinner.
It wasn't nice at all. But I'm full, well- nourished.

My thoughts went to the news reported today.
-about some African country which is currently facing some election conflicts. The politician was lurring his supporters with food. Consequently, the people fought for the packages. It was a very sad scene.

My mind flashed back to 2003 in McD at The Mall, PWTC.
I was dinning with a friend.
" I'm just so glad that I've never experienced hunger, not to the extend of understanding the actual desperation of the word."

Ah... thoughts lying on the bed...

No comments: