Saturday, January 12, 2008

I was at McD.
A little Malay boy asked the personnel at the counter how much does the fries cost.
His little words in Malay was so amusing.
I had to go, awww (in the mind lar)

Then, he asked how much does the smallest packet of fries cost.
Then, he asked if they sell it at Rm1.
(I think he's more familiar with the pricing at the night market.)
He was so disappointed.

I felt like I was in some McD advertisement.
I saw him walked away, and I was hoping that he would rejoin his family and ask for more money, but he walked away alone until I lost sight of him.

HONESTLY.
If I had my fries ready on the counter, I would have passed it to him.
I saw him walk with a heavy heart.
Both our hearts...
I totally understand the feeling of wanting to eat something real bad, but can't.

No comments: