Thursday, January 10, 2008

I’m sure there are occasions where you hear about news which doesn’t make sense at all.
"How could her own mother do this?" question would come to mind.

You’d wonder what happened, how could … why didn’t… but shouldn’t there…

It’s just not possible.
It just doesn’t seem to make sense.

Well, now we learn that things don’t have to make sense in order to be REAL, right?

Many times I find it hard to explain the relationship I have with my mother.
Being brought up with Asian values, bad mouthing about your parents is ultimately condemned to the final dust.

Thus, each time I’m asked… I’m dumbfounded.
But today, I shall make use of this technological freedom of expression.

My mom led me to the deep black hole. She saw me fall. She didn’t help me up. She even kicked dust to my face when I was climbing up. She’d tell me that I deserve that fall- several times.
Yes. That is my mother.

“What for you eat? A waste of food. You’re no human nor ghost.”
“Look at you, getting fatter and fatter. You’ll be like your fat cousin in no time.”
“God will punish you. People like you will have no happy ending.”

So, now you’d understand how I could fall into depression.
And why I need to ignore my mother.
That’s the kindest respond I can think of.

No comments: