Wednesday, December 12, 2007

When words can’t convey
When emotions continue to betray

When memories seem to have lost its vigor
When dreams and hopes turn sour

When you wonder which is bigger
Benevolence or the masked monster

When beauty is bought
When kindness is just a thought

When education is about recognition
When religion causes more destruction

What if the evil we claim to oppose
Is the emptiness we have in our souls?

Silence and solidarity left at the end
As we all continue to pretend.


***deep or not? hahaha... this is what i get for not sleeping at 3am****

3 comments:

Laydie~Bug said...

hi there... i really love this poem. Wish i could share it with my friends. It's so simple yet so meaningful and true...

cendolic said...

thank u so much for your compliment. i've visited your blog but it has been diverted to a new location, mind if i read it?

Anonymous said...

Hello there!

I didn't see your name here so I will refrain from using it here. This is Serena from Damansara Damai. I just received your post card.

I had moved and came back! I was in Setapak for about nine months earlier this year and just move back in October.

I am glad that you have a blog now and this seem my favourite past time and method of earning too nowadays. Thanks for keeping in touch.

What were we talking about last anyway? :D

Serena