Wednesday, May 16, 2007

my next phase

My memory has been very frail.
Very unreliable.
Sometimes I even have to pause to think what year it is.

But as I chatted with a college friend.
Memories were popping up.
I could draw out the whole setting of the memory snippet.
How we were seated,

the setting, what we talked about.
And most important of all, how I felt at THAT moment.

My friend could only take my word for it.

Such irony…

Obviously such memories only have their worth when I place them in my diary.
**************************
I came across an old journal. I wrote the title of my journal as Dreams and Memories.
And my previous introductory phrase in my blog was Cendolicly Yours. Cendolic- originated from the word Cendol- which happens to be my favourite dessert.
And then later to, Final Notes of a Suicidal, to Suicidally Desperate, to Pathetically Depressive.
Seeing how I have so clearly stated my own mental status, I know.
I DID TRY.
I now anticipate for my next phase of life.

No comments: