Sunday, May 27, 2007

I have never been liked, let alone popular around the crowd.
Rejection is strongly linked in my relationships.
No, wait. It's not part of it, it's ALL of it.

Yup, my people skill is THAT bad.


Today, I went into a pharmacy to buy some cream for my sensitive skin.
*I can't even wear watch or have anything foreign against my skin- Thank God I can still wear fabric.

And this little girl, with her big eyes and curly hair, looked at me and smile.
I smiled back, and continue looking for my cream.

Then , I felt a thug on my shirt.
I looked and there she was.
She wanted to hold my hand.

I was like, "Aww, that's sweet, but I'm in great hurry."

I was at the cashier to pay and she was still tugging my shirt.
She handed me her toy.

I took it and hand it back to her but she didn't take it.
I patted her and left, leaving her toy at her feet.

I hope I didn't disappoint that little toddler.

It sure feels good to be LIKED.

No comments: