Saturday, May 05, 2007

my nature

I am a worrier.
I am born to be.
It’s my nature.
It’s my curse.

I always seem to get anxious very easily and then inclining to worrisome state. And it usually takes a long time before I could regain proper mental composure.

That's why I've always been in awe with people who are very laidback.
They seem to be calm and collected in all imaginable circumstances.
Unperturbed by any challenges or obstacles.
And yet, everything always DOES come into order for them.
It's as if they had known in advance; so they knew there was never a need to put in serious thoughts in their lives.

They know how to be fun and have fun.

Why is it my nature to be on the other side ?

1 comment:

desperate addict said...

Hey. Didn't receive any reply from you. Hope you're alright.