Monday, May 21, 2007

I'm now in a cyber cafe,
Listening to classics in headphone to drown the other sounds of customers saving earth from ungodly monsters.
I tell u man, listening to classics and typing WORDs in cybercafe really make me a REBEL!

When I first enter,
it was so hard to make the guy at counter understand that I want a seat and NOT looking for my son. Hahaha. It's kinda funny,actually.

************************************************

I was at the TM phone office today.
They cut off my phone line - which explains my desperate visit to cybercafe.
I was there to explain that I have paid all my bills and they have wrongly penalised me.

But man,,, I have got to WAIT......................
and WAIT~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There were too many people with their frustrations towards the phone company.
the anger was REAL .

It's like all these people have lost their money to the phone company in the stock exchange.

No comments: