Sunday, February 08, 2015

The eatery shop at the corner near my place has closed down.
Since then, the old homeless man who sleeps there every night isn't there any more.
I miss him.
I hope he has found another safe place to sleep.

A few weeks ago, I saw a very old lady crossing the road without even watching the traffic.
She just walked ahead looking only at her feet.
I rushed to accompany her.
She mumbled something but I can't understand her.
As she continued her journey on the other side of the road, I wondered, perhaps she wouldn't really mind if she was hit ?

Tonight, during my night stroll, I saw a very thin old man walking with great difficulty.
He was carrying a bag of old recyclables, while holding a stick and he was looking ahead wide eyed.
I suspect he has vision problems.
I said a silent prayer for him.

Actually, let's say a prayer for all of us.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you see things that many would miss. i think its kinda like a gift

-meow-