Wednesday, February 18, 2015

I fear for myself.
Really.
I'm my worst enemy.

My mind, my emotions.
They betray me.
Constantly.
Cunningly.

Yesterday, at lunch I got a bit overexcited discussing about boy-girl relationship / match-making/ first dates with my colleague Sm.
At dinner, I repeated the discussion to my housemate ShM.

ShM : You did what?! Have you even considered if your friends would mind?

I looked at her blankly.
She was shocked that I (I'm too embarrassed to even type here) did what I did.
She's right.
What was I thinking?
She saw how visibly affected I am.

ShM : I'm sorry if I had upset you. It was just my opinion.

Me : No. It's entirely on me. I'm upset only because you are right. And I'm angry at myself for being so careless. How could I have been so dim ?

Oh dear.
Gawd.

ShM : I guess it's your personality. You're very transparent, people can read you like an open book.

No comments: