Monday, February 25, 2008

Weird dream.
She was a close friend back in Form One.
Since our class separation in Form Two, our relationship was a merely "HELLO" if crossed paths at school corridor type of relationship.

But I dreamt of her last night.
We sat down and I told her what I've been up to.
She listened attentively.
When I asked her what she was doing,
her mouth opened but I coudn't understand the words.
It was English... but it didn't make sense.

When I woke up, I thought about my memories with her and recall upon an awful incident.
We were in her house for a Form One group project.
There were about 6 of us.
Suddenly, we heard a funny sound.
I was being smart-mouth and thought it would be funny to say,
"Hey, I didn't know you had a dog."
I didn't know it was her autistic younger brother who was wailing.
Although I was very sorry and embarrassed to have said such thing,
I was too stunt at the discovery to say "Sorry" to her.

It was an awful feeling.
That's why I can still vividly recall that incident.

I'M SORRY.


but it's too late now , isn't it?

No comments: