Tuesday, February 12, 2008

I tried to retell the gist of the movie I watched two nights ago on tv two very-late nights ago.
Unexpectedly, my voice actually cracked to little hiccups, as I was trying very hard to hold back my emotions.
Now, I’m thinking… wah…such a touching movie – I better write about it.
The name is Days of Fire.
Japanese movie.
After watching The Apprentice, I was about to switch off the tv
But seeing some Chinese characters on the tv screen of a different channel, I was curious.
Turned out to be a great movie.
Two super big tears fell during the part where the super strong mother held her son in her arms when he died.

The last time a drama touched me for so long was The Majestic by Jim Carrey. The part where Jim Carrey continued to pretend to be the cinema owner’s son at latter’s deathbed.

Emo -ler?

No comments: