Tuesday, August 07, 2007



*the world's largest roller-skate restaurant. Hardly impressed. I thought 'WE' get to skate and not just the waiters*


Boss was very very dissatisfied with the copy I wrote.
He raised his voice, which rarely happens.
I quickly replied, "ok ok I change" several times.

As I was hurrying the changes at 7pm , Boss came to my table with two sentences written on a piece of paper.
"Hun, this is a rough idea what I want. You don't have to be so 'formal'. Just write like you're talking to a friend."

I was nodding my head vigorously. "ok ok ok. I'll try"

Boss said, " I know you can do it."

EEeee... Boss is so nice! He was under tremendous stress, juggling with tons of accounts and yet he took the trouble to come talk to me!!
I felt and still feel so bad, wondering if I had reacted such a way that my own Boss felt obliged to approach me ah???


Hun...... Jia you.. !!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I never go travel oversea...

cendolic, wana exchange links?

KaiLoon
http://kailoon.com