Wednesday, August 29, 2007

I went out for dinner with my colleagues for the first time.


We went separate ways and I found myself dining alone with my female colleague.

Something slipped my mouth.
She asked.
I answered.

One thing lead to another.
I ended up telling her more than I should have.

Poured too much out.

I really didn't mean to.

I know that I shouldn't be carrying this emotional burden.
But I really don't know how to 'manage' it.

On my way home, I found these thoughts in my mind.

" You almost killed me. You almost killed all of us. But I've survived. Unexpectedly. I may not turn out to be great. But I will be fine. I will live. And I will do my little part in this world. I will be contributive. I will be a useful person. And you will forever be the insignificant evil part of life"

No comments: