Wednesday, July 19, 2006

Sports

I must say, at the moment, SPORTS is the strongest unifying language we have.

I played badminton with Bangladeshis today.

Although we did have minor difficulties in understanding each other, there wasn't any uncommon mistakes that had taken place during our game.

I'm sure they did enjoy the fact that their employer sucked big time with the racket, and they beat him in all games.

A friend told me that certain people are just talented in sports.
They are very inclined to have the agility, instincts and stamina.

It's true. Those Bangladeshis only started playing badminton when they worked here and yet, it was obvious that their position in the court differs from their employment.

I really had a great time.We understood the same jokes and tactics.. despite being so different..Amazing what sports can do, eh?

No comments: