Friday, July 07, 2006

Moleskin for your Thoughts

Moleskin notebooks are well known for their quality and PRICE that er... somewhat 'assures' you its service to you.

I always ask the WHY the buyers are so willing to spend such money.
And the answers are all the same.

"It's for my writing. My own stuff. Not any just other sort of scribblings."

Fair enough. I must agree. After all, didn't I persuaded AhKit to value his drawings?

But my mind was challenged by another question,
"Are our documentation of our thoughts valued based on the exterior condition? What if you had this fantastic idea or phrase that came to mind but your MOLESKIN notebook was too fancy to be available for your disposal at that magic moment, what happens then? What do you do? Where do you write it down; knowing well that if you lose that moment, you wouldn't be able to remember"
Have you ever feared that our over-reliance on the exterior assurance, might overshadow the depths of the inner subtance?

Wow.... suddenly so deep...
I should have this printed on my T-shirts!
Great excuse for bad fashion sense!! HAhahaH!!

No comments: