Tuesday, March 31, 2015

There's this waitress lady in the eatery where I frequent, whom I noticed to be intriguing.
She's....awkward.
Just like me.
She gave me the feeling just like how most people feel about me.
You'd sense there's just some part of her story that isn't fitted right for her.
You'd sense there's definitely ... a story.
But I didn't had the chance to figure out more, until yesterday.

I wanted to take away my order so I sat opposite her counter.
I noticed how she moved her palm so awkwardly when she writes.
And her handwriting was very difficult to read.
Then it occurred to me.
The right side of her body was slightly impaired.
She had to move her entire arm to write because her right palm was immobile.
No wonder she moved so awkwardly.
Her physical impairment was quite subtle, and it must have occurred after she had acquired her writing skills, or else she would have learnt with her left hand instead.

She's sweet-natured and I am very curious.
What happened?

No comments: