Thursday, December 18, 2014

There's something wrong.
In my last meeting with my counselor, I kept repeating that there's something wrong with me, that I'm different , that I'm abnormal.
This thought is weighing my self-esteem down and is self-sabotaging.
He tried very hard to convince me otherwise, but I couldn't follow his trail.
Hence, he gave me an exercise to do - something to convince myself that I'm OK.
I'm halfway into it, and still I don't feel I'm normal.
But I have a feeling, he can help me through this. We might meet in the middle.
I'm lucky that this counselor is helping me the way the previous one did.

After my lymphatic massage, there are bruises on my body. really scary blue black. (the bruises will disappear very fast)
They remind me of my self-harming days years back.
The scarier part, it's a comforting sight.

There is something very wrong with me.
I'll be sure to bring this up in my next session with the counselor.

No comments: