Monday, December 01, 2014

I was absent for work for 4 days consecutively.
The doctor gave me MC because my stomach was causing problems.
Perhaps he suspected it's stress induced, hence the generous flow of MCs.
His surname is actually Tim.
It's my first time addressing a Chinese doctor, Dr Tim.
What a cool name.
He was very empathetic, and eager in his profession.
The constant stream of patients in his clinic proved my opinion was shared by many.

For me, uneasiness in the physical goes hand in hand with my emotional state.
It was quite bad.
My new friend (my sis told her my mental state) actually advised me to take the antidepressants again.
She can't seem to comprehend my struggle with the side-effects.

Today is my first day back at work.
Everyone is so cheerful.
I always look somewhat lost when they are laughing.
I always wonder,
"How is it that they can take life so much better than me? Surely they have their troubles too. Where are their monsters?"

No comments: