Tuesday, February 05, 2013

Someone cut my queue.
I was quite upset because I couldn't muster enough courage to say, "Excuse me, I was here first."
You know it's not going to be easy reasoning with people who deliberately stand in front of you, just because they can.
Sigh.
"Let it Go" - the mind says...
So, I just waited patiently, admiringly my surrounding.
Taking time to 'quiet' my mind.
While the queue cutter was inside the fitting room, I noticed a familiar face.
It's an old friend.
I was quite apprehensive to call out to her at first, but waiting outside a fitting room gave me plenty of time to consider the consequences.
"Ah.. what could go wrong", I thought.

So, we chatted.
It was good.

If that woman didn't cut my queue, I wouldn't have met my old friend.
Isn't it strange how things happen for a reason?

No comments: