Friday, February 11, 2011



My friend introduced me to this APOM stall just opposite the famous Devi's Corner at Taman Tun Dr Ismail, KL.(the area between 1U and Eastin Hotel)
It's run by two deaf and mute young men.
It's [what my friend calls it] "ENDEARING" to see that people with disability to STRIVE for a better living.
It's a gentle reminder that we, people with no physical impairment owe it to ourselves to STRIVE even harder.

As we were waiting for our order, both of us were joking that if we were 10 years younger, we'd court these dashing young entrepreneurs.
My friend joked, "The one in specs is mine!".
Just that moment, the young man turned around and looked at us.
I was nervous and asked my friend, "Are you sure they're deaf?"
We know they are, but it's such a funny coincidence.

This is the pamphlet we got from the APOM makers.

2 comments:

麦士欧乐 Max ORE said...

TTDI is part of KL not PJ. :)

cendolic said...

ok, noted.. hehe