Tuesday, October 09, 2007

written at 2am-Bangkok time

**a retype of what I wrote on the dressing table at 2am two months ago**

Irene is dead asleep under alcohol influence. I think the play the group performed tonight disappointed Mejar. He worked the hardest. I know he had high hopes for it. L's team was too strong. Everyone was extremely 'sporting', including Shirl and Aunty! I do feel sad that I somewhat let my team down for not 'participating' fully. L is really a player. I amuse myself thinking that I used to have a different idea of him.

I just experienced a deja vu. It was a dream where I took off in a helicopter.

Media boss bought me a Tiger beer (I egoistically refused to order Coke) and gave me a fatherly figure advice. To men, sex is just another sneeze.

*****************************

I went to bed,
thanking God for such a great time.

No comments: