Sunday, October 07, 2007

My brother is home to visit.
I love it when family is near, well… there are exceptions.
I love it when my brother tells me interesting “Did-you-know facts”

Like how the people who live in faraway rural areas have better sense of hearing
because they are not subjected to the ‘technological noise’ like we do.

I teased my bro.
I asked how he would react if a girl flirted with him. I proceeded to play that part.
Then, he pretended to punch me in the face.

Ah…

All three of us siblings were watching ShinChan, the Indonesian version on tv. (don’t ask)
I asked, “If bisa means boleh, then what is poison in Indonesian?”
My sis answered, ‘Racun.’
She illustrated her answer with an old Indonesian song.

I saw that my siblings are very charming in their own way.

No comments: