Friday, September 22, 2006

bliss-ED

I joined (self-invited actually) my sister with her group of friends for a 'yum-cha' session.

Yes, my social life has gone so bad that I'm destroying my sister's.
*Ok-lar. Won't do it again. Not in near future.hehe*

I saw an old lady on wheelchair seated across.
I thought, "Wah, no nice of her children to take her out. Despite the inconvenience. Hmm, now abled-bodied elders also hard to get out of the house."

Minutes later, I saw the same 'grandma' lighting a cigarette.
Wah lau!!!
I bend my neck to see a bigger picture.
She has her own personal cigarette container. - aiyo, i also don't know how to describe it. first time see. it just proves that she's a 'veteran' smoker lar.

Anyway, back to the story. For the first time in my life, I'm actually happy seeing somebody smoking. Yeah, I know. The cancer stick will send her earlier to her grave, but she knows what she's doing. And she really looks ... blissed...

No comments: