Wednesday, June 07, 2006

6 Ws 1H

I saw your car again. It's almost 8pm. Work ends at 5.30pm. Why do you do OT almost every day? You live so far away. You are never late for work. So, your 40 mins drive home is just for bed and shower? Isn't there something worth leaving office for? What is it that I don't know about you?

This is really ridiculous. We were colleagues for only 2 weeks. Our end-total conversations wouldn't even add up to 2 hours. And yet, I've been consistently thinking about you for more than a month now. I guess this is just another item to add to my life under the category, "things that don't make sense" and believe me, you top the tower.

I don't even know WHY I like you. WHAT is it that I hope from you. WHEN am I going to admit that you are history. I wonder WHO in future is capable of making me feel half as strong as the mere thought of you. WHICH are the things about you are the facts, and which are the ones that were just fantasy. Lastly, HOW am I able to convince myself, that enough is enough; the ending was long due.

Finally, WHY am I posting this to people SO irrelevant. Whilst, ... ... *sigh*...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

We can never explain love... Its mysteries is only for you to uncover in your life.. Is it really love or just merely infatuation on your part? What is it that your heart is longing for? You dun need to know more about him cos it takes a long time, possibly a lifetime to know a person well but what you need now is to know more about yourself.. Please free yourself and hope you discover yourself along the way.. It will take time..