Sunday, November 08, 2020

 Another dream crushed.
I moved into D2-407 with such dreamy aspirations.
I had bought so many many things for my new home.
It's now even an address which I can easily recall.
But now, all is irrelevant.
It is now my ex-home.

The moment I'm at the door, I see the doormat which I had bought.
The door bell, the shoe rack, the table, chairs, fan, space divider, ladder, screen shield at the window, the clock, the rack, the air fryer, stove, slow cooker, clock, even just the rubbish bin bags mean something to me.
I bought all these things for my home, for me to be comfortable in my home.
I now no longer have my own home.

On a different note, my housemate T, all of a sudden has turned very nasty towards me.
It all changed when she took over to be the main tenant.
A person's character is best seen in times of adversity.
Makes me wonder what had I been seeing for the previous months.
An illusion at best.

My landlord handled it very maturely.
He even comforted me by saying he hoped to rent out to me again.
Such good businessman.

No comments: