Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Ok.
So, since I went on a date not long ago.
Obviously I'm looking... right?
Now, read this story and tell me what am I doing?
*****************************
I went hiking with two friends.
On our journey going down the hill, we encounter a barefooted guy bearing no sports gear whatsoever.
However, he was holding his smartphone in one hand.
It looked as if he walked out of his house and suddenly decided that he'd hike.
He was going really fast and I teased him, "Wow, you're really 'Da Man!"
He was so fast that he was already 10 feet away when I finished my sentence.
We were really slow because one of the friends I'm with is really , how should I put it, not athletically inclined.
So, I was really surprised to see Barefoot guy again at the foot of the hill.
As, I passed him, he stuck out his smartphone to me to show me a photo, "See! I'm not alone," he said.
It was a photo of him and another barefooted guy taken on the same day.
When it occurred me that he was waiting at the foot hill to show me, I blushed and could only muttered, "Oh!", and continued my journey to the end.
The end is where there's a little stream of freshwater flowing downhill to a little pond where the hikers could freshen up.
Barefoot guy joined my friends and I there.
He was really friendly and chatted with my friends.
Guess what I was doing?
For some UNKNOWN reason, I was very preoccupied with the stream of freshwater. ***slap forehead.
I couldn't open my mouth.
Thank goodness my two friends were socially normal and had the right amount of courtesy.
He asked where we were from and if we were regular hikers etc etc etc..
All I could muster was a sheepish smile.
Before long, he bade us goodbye after recommending some breakfast eat-outs.

I really don't know what I'm doing. ***banging head on table.

No comments: