Tuesday, December 24, 2013

It's Christmas.
I'm ill.
Have been feeling like this for days.
*****

Sis posted an old photo of herself back when she was a toddler.
A cousin commented, "I remember it like it was yesterday. That was your favourite dress. You said you love flowery dresses, it made you feel like a butterfly."
My sis said she didn't remember that at all.
I thought it's just super cute that my sis had said that as a kid.

**************
Last week, in Zumba, the teacher Maggie told us to bend our knees, but not over our toes, suck in the belly, chest out.
Everyone followed the instructions carefully.
Until the last one. We didn't see that one coming.
You see, we Asians are more conservative.
We need more time to 'let loose'.
Maggie looked at me directly, giving me the 'well? what you waiting for..." look.
So , I let loose.... who cares how I look... well, the strategy is NOT to look at the mirror.
It was fun...

No comments: