Saturday, December 28, 2013

Have been ill for weeks.
Things don't go well when I can't exercise. It's my medication.
My history shows a consistent pattern.
Therefore, it's hard on me when I'm physically unwell.
I felt even harder to go to work, which I didn't, making me feeling worse due to guilt.
I have used up all my MC days.
Yikes. I know this reflects poorly on me as an employee.

So, today, I HAD to go.
Coincidentally, it was a colleague's birthday.
Someone bought Secret Recipe Choco Indulgence!
Gosh ! I couldn't resist! **- when I should have, because I'm still feverish, and my stomach can't take it.
Anyway, I had a slice.
I sat down with the rest of the colleagues and chatted.
For the first time in days, I felt 'ok'.

I vomited a few minutes later, much to my embarrassment.
But no one else knew, or so I may think.
Weirdly, I felt much better after that.
I think I vomited the cake along with the phlegm in the stomach too, hence I felt better.

I actually went for a run.
Hopefully, I'd be well enough for gym tomorrow.
Miss that place already.

No comments: