Saturday, November 05, 2011




There was a new restaurant at workplace.
Co-workers and I were very excited to try it out.
The set meals came with F&N drinks.
I got the grape flavoured soda.

After my first sip, I suddenly recall that Fanta-Grape (old name) was my favourite drink when I was a child. (isn't weird that we can forget so much about ourselves sometimes?)
I've always loved the colour purple, so naturally I'd pick Fanta-Grape as my choice of soda.
I've stopped drinking soda when I reached my teens. (when I learned about the sugar level)
As I continue to sip the drink, I began to recollect my childhood happy 'mood'.
Afterall, as a child, I only get my sodas on festive/grand occasions.
My co-workers were amused that I was enjoying the drink so much.

Ah... Fanta-Grape.

No comments: