Wednesday, January 19, 2011

Wow, sometimes it's hard NOT to believe the existence of the higher power.

I was feeling really nervous, unsure of myself, to the point of giving up what I had challenged myself to do.

When suddenly I noticed there's a new email notification in my inbox for this blog

"If you are feeling stuck in certain life areas, or find yourself avoiding certain topics; look within and see what limiting beliefs you may be carrying, that is causing you to feel stuck. You may have to dig deep – for many of these unconscious beliefs are deeply rooted, and have been with us since we were children.

One of my unwritten goals for this year is to discover, uncover, and undo some of my own limiting beliefs, and unconscious habitual patterns that I unknowingly acquired as a child."


This reads like a fortune cookie to me.

No comments: