Friday, June 20, 2008

"If you say yes, only we do it. If you don't want to, we don't. Simple as that. I never like to force."

- I do want, but...it's just...

"It's your first time?"

I looked down, blushed and nodded. I couldn't hide the shyness from him.

"Not now then when?"

He was getting impatient. I could understand his frustration. But I couldn't explain myself. Words escaped me.

"What do you want from me? Why are you here?"

-I just want to let you know that I'm ... still interested.

I noticed his devilish curled lips.

"Look, if you have doubts in me, you can always go to someone else. I always have someone else too."

-No,no. It's not you. It's me... I have doubt with myself...

"Then, I can't help you. Why don't you go watch a movie instead? I have other things better to do, ok?"

He raised his hands in the air as a sign of retreat from the conversation.
I could only nod like a child.
I walked away feeling really confused as to how I had upset him.

Recollecting the entire dialogue above, I smiled to myself.
It's too amusing. I must write about it.

The above dialogue was between myself and a tattooist.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Noooooooo!! dunt do it!!!..haha but hey seriously. Don't. Let whatever you're trying to cover up,serve as a reminder of a battle won...but if u still wana do it, bring me along la, at least i can make sure you dunt choose some dodgy designs! haha