Tuesday, November 06, 2007


The moment I quit my job, I knew that all my acquaintances in the office will end.
I deleted all the contacts in MSN because I didn't want to see them online but not talking to me.

EMO, yes... I know.

I honestly don't know how I feel about him.
Everyone made the effort to say something to me after I left, but he didn't.

Suddenly today, out of the blue.

{z@hotmail.com says:}
{hey}

I was grinning ear to ear.

we chatted for about 10 mins only.
He asked how I'm doing and told me the great news about him going for greener pastures. Something which he told me much earlier but it was not confirmed then.

I genuinely feel happy for him.

He is one mystery in my life.
His final words?

z@hotmail.com says:
[u better keep it up]
[do better advertising]

=)

No comments: