Wednesday, November 07, 2007

I came across the background audio cd of my group's play a few weeks ago.
I was given the responsibility to hold on to it during our July company trip.
I must have 'thrown' it somewhere in my bag upon return.


As I'm listening to it again,
I really can't help but smile.
Besides wanting to remember of the obvious fun we had,
I also wanted to be reminded of my team players' hard work.
They put in so much hard work that I was confused of their objective.
I had the mentality of, "aiyo, no need lar..."
But now, I understand.
All of them had the ,"if it's worth doing, it's worth doing well" attitude.

Weeks after the July company trip, my ex-colleague loaned me her camera recorder's disc.
Although a lot of photos and videos were censored, I now regret not making a copy of it.
A copy of the winning group's play was definitely worth the trouble.
It was so nicely done that I'd never listen to the Teriyaki Boyz in the same way.

No comments: