Sunday, June 21, 2020

 There's a vending machine in my residential area.
I saw that there's money remaining in the system.
The person before me must have not realised that there's balance in their purchase.
The amount was enough for me to select this chocolate to be pushed out to the slot.
Yippee! Free chocolate!
Just the right reward for my efforts to have exercised this morning.

My mood was so motivated that I was prompted to shop for a pair of running shoes.
I have avoided being in large crowds for months.
I surprised myself by purchasing a pair in the busiest mall in the city.
The last time I bought a pair was in 2013.
I was fortunate to be assisted by a helpful Sports-Wear staff who recommended this.

Gratitude: Housemate made baked macaroni.
Yum ! Free food again!
Wow... I'm editing my blog till 9pm *glancing at the clock.
I shudder to think of my condition just 7 days ago, where I had just hurt myself.
I was lying comatose in bed.
***shudder

No comments: