Saturday, February 01, 2020

..I started seeing a Navy officer. He loved how bold I was, but when he proposed to me, he wanted me to leave my job. But I got the opportunity to direct my first T- series video -- I couldn’t let go of that, so we broke up.
I went into depression, but I’d left him to grow my career, so I wanted it to be worth it. I yanked myself out and decided to move to Mumbai and start my Ad agency in 2012.
I grew it from nothing to an agency with 2+ crore turnover within a couple of years!

I live alone now in my dream house! I wouldn’t have been here had I let my experiences weigh me down -- but I just want the beautiful women around me to understand that life is more than men. Before anything else, we must give the love, loyalty and respect that we so often crave in others… to ourselves.
After all, the relationship you’ve been in the longest is with yourself
… so why not make that the best one?”

No comments: